Wednesday, March 5, 2014

February Fun


my squeezable guy will be 5 months in a few days!


If you are looking for an idea to do with a friend, kids, or something to do on a date night... I have the right spot for you!

Try out "Bisque It" in Fort Wayne. 

Choose a pottery of your choice. From plates, cookie jars, mugs, outlet covers, flower vases, etc. About anything you can think of!

You don't have to be an artist to enjoy this! {I would know}
But it might turn out the best if you are an artist! {I wouldn't know}  

Put your creative mind on and start painting away!   Relaxing, laid back atmosphere!

My mom's pretty plate. After this they fire it up and you can pick them up in a week or so! 


Congrats Todd & Nicole! 













3 comments:

  1. your mom's plate is amazing!!

    Love your artist comments...hehe :)

    Your little guy CAN'T BE 5 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that pic of Owen! He's like "here let me pose for you..."

    ReplyDelete