Saturday, March 29, 2014

food for thought


 We gave Owen a bath, got his jammies on and all tucked  into bed! Down for the night?  My hopes are up! Paul and I just read an amazing verse in the Bible. For my yoke is easy and My burden is light. Matt. 11:30 Sometimes I need to remember to not hold onto my own thoughts and burdens!  Give them to God and He will give you rest. So comforting we can have those thoughts as we drift into a night of sleep! 
Oh boy, I see a baby monitor that that has red flashing lights! Looks like someone else would like some cookies too! But for now we will leave rice cereal, green beans, milk, and umm Vitamin C, in his diet.  Oh and you might be wondering about the Vit. C? Coming from a 4 y/o cousin, "I thought he looked hungry so I'll just shove a big old orange flavored vitamin C into his mouth!" I'm sure he loved it. Until an adult came to the rescue!  

Good night all. and you should read a Bible verse and think about it while you fall asleep. It can be so peaceful!





No comments:

Post a Comment