Friday, April 25, 2014

camera shy

{6 mo. old pics}

one of my favorites:) 

a little camera shy

i'd say he is full and content for the time being;)

#blueeyes

just 6 months old. no big deal.

unsure of this new basket experience!!!

All done, I promise!

I learned a few things during this session:
  1. I will never ever be a photographer
  2. So thankful for digital cameras. How did we do it back in the day without seeing our pictures before getting them developed!?
  3. I'm glad there is not a sound pickup on cameras to hear all the noises made to make smiles happen:)









1 comment:

  1. That noise thing is soo true! LOL I tried to use our camcorder to pull some pictures off it once...my thinking was to 'not miss the perfect smile' but oh my, to hear myself after the fact was rather embarrassing...

    ReplyDelete